Gas detector GPD 3010
Modern leak detection technology for all purposes.
The perfect leak detector for professional use on gas lines to identify leaks.
Versatile use in leak detection due to the selection of different gases.
The GPD 3010 is able to determine refrigerants and all combustible gases. Depending on the measurement task, the device can be set to R234Y, R134A, R32, methane, propane or hydrogen and is therefore already fully suitable for the coming hydrogen transition. The ATEX temperature class T4 is new to the device variant GPD 3010.
Thanks to the EX protection approval for a hydrogen atmosphere, you not only get a long-lasting but also a future-proof product from Schütz GmbH Messtechnik.
The Gaspen GPD 3010 offers:
- EX protection IIC T4High-resolution graphic display
- Adjustable display (normal or inverted)
- Ergonomic housing
- Robust and compact design
- Simple one-button operation
- Various gas types can be measured, R234Y, R134A, R32, propane, methane, hydrogen, butane, ethane
- Suitable for checking CNG and LPG fueled vehicles
- Checking the air conditioning on vehicles
- Long operating time (up to 18 hours)
- Ex protection class for hydrogen atmosphere
- Flammable gases and refrigerants can be measured without changing the sensor
|Display||Graphic LCD display, illuminated|
|Indication||Bar graph and digital display|
|Gas type||Hydrogen, Methane, Propane, Butane, Ethane, R234Y, R134A, R32|
|Measuring range||0 ppm - ~50% LEL*|
|Temperature range||-20 °C – +50 °C|
|Type of protection||II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 or
II 2G Ex db ib IIC T4
suitable für Zone 1 und 2
|Test number||SEV 21 ATEX 0555|
|Degree of protection||IP 54|
|Power supply||2x Mignon 1.5V battery or 2x NiMH rechargeable battery|
|Operating time||with batteries up to 16 hours
with rechargeable batteries up to 18 hours
|Dimensions||160 x 41 x 29 mm mm|
|Swan neck||180 mm|
- GPD 3010 equipment
- Carrying case batteries
- User manual
- Faux leather case
- Sensor protection cap
- Rechargeable batteries pack
- Test gas set
- Test gas